PakSense Labels are extremely flexible and are suitable for a variety of industries. Any company distributing perishable goods will find that including PakSense Labels makes good economic sense.
The label's unique features promote its use in a variety of scenarios.
- They can be used as a money-saving replacement for traditional temperature monitoring devices, potentially saving companies thousands of dollars per year.
- Several labels can be used throughout a shipment in a temperature mapping scenario, providing broader sampling information at a very low comparative cost.
- Because they are encased in food-grade packaging, they can be placed directly on product, virtually eliminating the ambient temperature readings that traditional temperature monitoring devices provide.
- Waterproof packaging allows it to be placed on iced-products or submerged in liquid prior to reading.
- Data is stored in the PakSense Label via non-volatile memory and can be retrieved at any point in the future. This means that labels can be stapled to paperwork and filed, essentially providing a time and temperature paper trail in the event that an audit occurs.
- Small form factor enables it to be placed within small containers and enables it to be mailed back in the postal system for reading at a central location.